PA6 hand-held applicators training from H&W Training provides you with the knowledge and skills required to be assessed on NPTC safe use of pesticides NPTC PA6 hand-held applicators.
Contact Us to Register your Interest
Course Content PA1:
- Environmental safety
- Label information
- Nozzles and spray quality
- Types of nozzles
- Preparation of knapsack for use
- Site work
- Cleaning and decontamination of the applicator
- Other application methods
Course Content PA6:
- Preparing the sprayer and checking components
- Operating the hand held sprayer in a variety of operating circumstances
- Out of season maintenance and storage
- General Safety
- Calibrating the hand held sprayer
- Decontamination of sprayer and protective clothing
3 days including NPTC Assessment.
Please contact us for details.
- Modern Apprenticeships (MA) – working for you from day one apprentices gain the skills you need to increase productivity. SDS will make a contribution to training costs and a learning provider can organise the training for you if required.
- Employer Recruitment Incentive (ERI) – employers get an incentive of up to £2,000 –depending on criteria – to take on a Modern Apprentice who has had a barrier to employment in the past or is unemployed.
- Flexible Training Opportunities (FTO) – businesses with existing staff of up to 150 employees can get up to 50% of training costs reimbursed up to a maximum of £5000 for 10 training episodes. FTOs aim to help smaller firms weather the recession.
- Low Carbon Skills Fund – Businesses who train their staff in carbon reduction and energy efficiency, can access up to £500 each towards a maximum of 25 training experiences
PA1 – Safe use of Pesticide (Foundation Module)
PA6 – Safe Use of Hand Held Applicators NPTC