H&W forklift courses are designed for all levels of experience and ability, novice to experienced forklift operator. You may be working in any of a variety of industries – agriculture, aquaculture, construction, environment, conservation, facilities management, warehousing, highways, horticulture/landscaping, local authorities, ports and utilities.
If you have any learning needs, please contact 01387 710557 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attending your course to discuss reasonable adjustments that can be made.
Our forklift courses fully comply with the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) approved code of practice for forklift operation. You’ll gain vital practical experience to ensure you can operate a forklift safely and effectively.
- Counterbalance Forklift Trucks
- Industrial Telescopic Forklift Trucks
- Reach Forklift Trucks
- Rout Terrain Masted Forklift Trucks
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Forklift Trucks
- Sideloader Forklift Trucks
- Lift truck safety and the law
- Common areas of maintenance and pre-start checks
- Start, stop and basic manoeuvring
- Operating with pallets and loads
- Bulk and difficult loads
The duration of these courses typically varies from 1 day to 5 day courses depending upon your skill level and how many attachments you wish to cover.
Upon successful completion you’ll gain a Certificate of Competence and a LANTRA Skills Card giving you the all important Forklift Certification you require to practice and work safely.