Clearing Saws Training Course
Clearing saws training courses from HW Training are suitable for people wishing to work or currently working in the agricultural, horticulture, arboricultural, landscaping and grounds maintenance industries, or those using clearing saws for business, domestic and leisure activities. Dates on request.
This course will teach you about:
- Safety of site, personal protective equipment (PPE) and industry best practices
- Machine components and controls
- Blade maintenance and sharpening
- Efficient cutting procedures
This course is run over 1 day and is available for a maximum of up to 4 people per course. NPTC assessment is integrated.
£220.00 + Vat
- Modern Apprenticeships (MA) – working for you from day one apprentices gain the skills you need to increase productivity. SDS will make a contribution to training costs and a learning provider can organise the training for you if required.
- Employer Recruitment Incentive (ERI) – employers get an incentive of up to £2,000 –depending on criteria – to take on a Modern Apprentice who has had a barrier to employment in the past or is unemployed.
- Flexible Training Opportunities (FTO) – businesses with existing staff of up to 150 employees can get up to 50% of training costs reimbursed up to a maximum of £5000 for 10 training episodes. FTOs aim to help smaller firms weather the recession.
- Low Carbon Skills Fund – Businesses who train their staff in carbon reduction and energy efficiency, can access up to £500 each towards a maximum of 25 training experiences
NPTC assessment is integrated.